October 28, 2009

Evolution of Monsters

So, I had a conversation with one of my friends on senior projects, the other day and since the characters I'm going to be using in my project are from my Munchers posse,  I thought it would cool to show how each of my Muncher characters changed throughout the years of their existence. So I created a poster for each of them.  However, it was a lot of work getting them all done because I had to flip through all my old sketchbooks, scan them in and then put them together in Photoshop.  I chose to color the last design because it is the most recent, and it also brings out the character more.  I thought it was a nice touch overall. I really didn't have the time to be doing this in the first place, but I thought it would be fun.  And it was!  So here they are.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty cool idea. They have changed a bit over time haven't they?